Homecoming was last night. Doodle had a really nice night. She went with a boy name Gallager who is apparently referred to by the girls as "Galagoreous". Many of the girls at school thought she was the luckiest girl at LP. But, I think that Mr Gallager was pretty lucky too!
4 comments:
What a beauty! I would definitely say he's the lucky one. Hope she had a wonderful time.
Hi, I am Elder Griffin's mom. My husband served in Little Rock fom '82-'84. Taylor loves your son. He said that he is a great missonary and a great friend. Yes I think that they are sharing an apartment. Hope all is well with your elder and I hope he enjoys his time in Peru.
Lori Griffin
Agreed, he's the lucky one. Doodle, you look absolutly beautiful!
Great pix. She looks great and I love that dress.
Post a Comment