Saturday, July 18, 2009

Heritage Tours

Doodle got to take an amazing three week Church History tour after graduation. The tour stops at almost every significant site in Mormon Church History. She had an amazing three weeks. This is a picture with her Heritage Tours Family before she left and a welcome home poster from her little sisters when she returned. I need to get some pictures of the tour itself from her. More to come.


2 comments:

Ann Mitchell said...

The "Seminary Trip" was started when I was a sophomore. When it was my turn to go...it was the Bicentennial--1976. The Stake Presidents said we couldn't go. Then seminary teachers said "Let's go and call it something like Heritage Tours, and say it's open to everyone, but it's really not." Again, the stake presidents said no. So, after it started in 1974 (AFHS), the only group to not go was mine!!!
(pretty deprived, huh?!)

Sadie said...

I was wondering when HT started - sorry you couldn't go, I just hope they keep it up until all the kids go.