Saturday, July 18, 2009

Battle of the Corporate Bands - Cleveland Here we Come!

A few weeks ago, ManageThis got to fly to Hollywood and compete in Fortune 500's Battle of the Corporate Bands. It was so fun! The competition was held at the Key Club in Hollywood. Tom and the band played out of their heads- it was an amazing night. They sounded terrific. It turns out that they won and so now they get to go to Cleveland and play/compete at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame! I think the next competition is in October. ROCK ON!

This is the Key Club in Hollywood where the competition was held.


My favorite guitarist.


The band.

/>

Our hotel was right on the Hollywood Walk of Fame - so I took a picture of someone the kids could really appreciate!

1 comment:

Waylene said...

I guess you'll be using some "sick leave" to go to Cleveland.