I haven't posted in a while - I will try to update things over the next few days. Between my job and classes life has been pretty hectic. My current class ends the last Thursday of March, so I'm hopeful that things will get better in April. Also our PC's hard drive failed and it is still in the process of being replaced - so I'm working on the Mac. I like the Mac but it is a little like teaching an old dog new tricks. I think I need to do a Microsoft commercial - "Hi I'm 42, I blog and I'm a PC!" Anyway, I digress. Elder C just sent us a picture CD of mission life so here are just a few of my favorites....
Elder C in the Jungle...

Picture of suri - the worms they eat...

Cheers with suri..

Thumbs up.

I guess you burn a tie when you have been out for 1 year...

No comment needed - from the boy who doesn't like snakes.

Yurimaguas - his current city

It rains almost everyday in the jungle.

When it rains it makes mud.

Looks just like Elder C to be dancing with the kids.

Family in Pucallpa.

The reason he is serving in Peru...


I could post a ton more - they are all so fun. Just know he looks great and truly is having the "best two years" of his life.
No comments:
Post a Comment