Monday, February 9, 2009

Beest Mom and Getting God



As most of you know Tom ate a peanut butter cookie while on a business trip a few weeks ago and ended up with Salmonella. He was on his back for 12 days, very sick. One day in an effort to make Tom feel better Miss M wrote some notes and put them on our pillows. If laughter is the best medicine then these were great. I always knew I was the "beest" mom and Tom need to get "god". FUNNY! Actually come to think of it Miss M is a pretty good phonetic speller - maybe she wrote exactly what she meant........

1 comment:

Owner of the Band said...

That is horrible that he got so sick. That is so close to home. Wow. But I love those love notes!! They are the best. I think I used to be good at writing love notes when I was little. I should get back on that. I have lots of people in my life that need some love. Thanks for sharing those.