We have been trying to teach Miss M to ride a bike - forever! I even set it as one of my Personal Progress goals. The four previous children had the little blue Schwinn to learn to ride, but I gave it to a friend before M learned to ride. The other day I found out my friend still had the little blue Schwinn, so I got it back! That is a magic bike and in about 10 minutes Miss M was riding around the neighborhood. The first picture is her and the little blue bike.
2 comments:
Wow, this is even sweeter news! Way to go M! Lagoon here we come...maybe! :-)
Way to go Miss M! With the magic Schwinn I think you are ready for Slick Rock. But I hear a Huffy is best for Moab. Take a quarter, you may need to call a taxi!
Post a Comment