Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Bill Gates or Warren Buffet Diet Plan

So last night in bed I realized that I can't seem to stay motivated to stick with any sensible eating plan. Then I came up with this brilliant idea - I need to get someone like Bill Gates or Warren Buffet to fund my weight loss efforts. Here is the plan.... on the first day of healthy eating they give me 1 cent and then double it everyday that I can continuously string healthy eating together. For example, the first day 1 cent, the next day 2 cents, day three 4 cents, day four 8 cents and so forth. I figure that after one month I should be about 15 pounds lighter and $10,737,418.23 richer - that might be enough motivation! Hey, I would even do it for a local charity, like the local food bank- We could call it "Pound away hunger!" So any billionare that would like to support this new improved weight loss plan just give me a call!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great idea!! If you find someone to fund it give me a call and I would love to do it with you!!

Boyd said...

You're as big of DREAMER as your dad...

Jme said...

LOL!

Ammie G said...

That is a great idea. You should talk with abc or fox, maybe they would make it into a tv show that everyone can watch on monday nights. ooh I got it write oprah she is all about getting fit and she loves to give away $$$$.