Ahhhh spring is in the air and Doodle has been feverishly sewing a dress to wear to Prom. I was sceptical at first and not as supportive as I should have been but her persistance won me over and in the end, the dress worked out and she looked beautiful as always. Apparently it was a lovely evening, the perfect final dance of her school career. When she got home she said, "It was so perfect. I don't want to go to bed, I'm afraid that I will wake up and find that it was all a dream." Ah to be 17 again!
She looks absolutely beautiful. I love her dress and am so proud of her for making it herself. I was never that motivated in high school. I hope your family is well, we feel so far away. I guess you could understand that. Hopefully we could have a sisters day in October!
2 comments:
She looks absolutely beautiful. I love her dress and am so proud of her for making it herself. I was never that motivated in high school. I hope your family is well, we feel so far away. I guess you could understand that. Hopefully we could have a sisters day in October!
She is so beautiful! Love the dress.
Post a Comment