







Hello!!!
How´s it going Armored Knights!! I don´t have much time but I want you all to know that I love you so much. I am right now in the heart of the Peruvian Amazon jungle hours away from everything, it´s so chill. I just barely got here from my last area that was also in the jungle and it was the best thing ever. I was only there one change, but we were able to baptize 6 weeks in a row. The Lord is helping us. This is His work. He is preparing His children to hear and accept this glad message. Time goes by so fast, I can´t believe it, enjoy every second as a full-time servant of the Lord because it really is the best thing ever!! I know that this church is true and the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know that I have been called by God to be a representative of Jesus Christ and I know that I am in EXACTLY the place that He wants me to be. Our Heavenly Father is mindful of every single one of us, spiritual gifts are real. Seek them. I love you all. Return with honor. Every day.
Much love,
Elder C
5 comments:
Elder R posts the greatest pictures. It looks as if his mission is going well. Love you guys!
Hi!
I stopped by to check your blog after Sr. Rich (I think you probably know her) told me that there was a picture of my son on there. Very nice! He's the one, presumably with your son, in the 7th picture from the top.
Best wishes to you all.
I hope you don't mind if I lift a couple of the pictures from your blog for use on mine. It's at www.elderlayton.blogspot.com.
Thanks,
Don Layton
It's online. On Stephanie Meyer's website. It's only part of the book. She started writing it and it got leaked so she stopped, but so people wouldn't search illegally for it she posted it on her website. It's Edward's point of view. It's pretty good!
I SEE SOME CUTE PICTURES ON THIS BLOG OF TWO OF MY FAVORITE FORMER STUDENTS!!!
WHAT FUN!!!
CHECK OUT MY BLOG:
missmitchellsfabulousfifthgrade.blogspot.com
You have to keep hitting older posts to see class pics---the district blocked photobucket for awile, where I upload my pictures!
Found you through Jamie Emery"s blog
Post a Comment