This weekend our family had the opportunity to take care of Pepper the class bunny. I had a bunny named "Fluffy" when I was kid so I thought this would be fun. One thing I didn't realize is that RABBITS STINK! We always kept Fluffy outside in a cage but Pepper is used to being inside, so I told AB that we could keep Pepper in the laundry room. After the short ride home from school with Pepper I realized that it was going to be an interesting weekend. I also realized that the class had appropriately named the rabbit "Pepper" - a pungent aromatic herb. Definitely pungent and aromatic. Despite cleaning the cage, after only one day there is a pungent odor coming from the basement! Pepper goes back to school on Monday - and I guess we dodged a bullet by not getting to take care of Pepper over the entire Christmas Break! We love you Pepper (at school that is)
PS I think Sadie wouldn't mind some Pepper on her dog food!
No comments:
Post a Comment