Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Biggest Little City in the World




We took a fun trip to RENO (The Biggest Little City in the World) Tom and his good friend Mark Talbot have always said that they would someday see Steeley Dan in Concert. Well, today was that day! I am always up for a road trip - especially if it is with some fun friends. Everyone warned me that the drive from Salt Lake to Reno was the ugliest stretch of road on the planet perhaps even the solar system. But, I kind of liked it. Where else can you see salt flats for miles and miles and a BM on the mountain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a fun trip. Maybe next weekend we can drive to Boise. I'm sure there is some concert close by Tom and Mark would go to. We still have some match-ups to make ;) Seriously, we need to get together more often!

Anonymous said...

What happened to the pic of the four of us you tried so hard to get? Love the rest of the pictures.