Tuesday, June 3, 2008

First Day on the JOB!




This is AB's the first day of her new business. She actually had two families call and want their cans cleaned out. I think about 4 cans per week should be her limit. At first I thought 7 dollars per can might seem a little expensive, but after watching her clean them - I think she is earning her money.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

AB- I think you're awesome! What an original idea. It's something that everyone needs, but doesn't like to do. I think you're price is a great deal. Do you travel to Tremonton? Last year Kennedy tried to sell hot homemade cinnamon rolls. Didn't go too well. We had to wake up at 5:00 to have them ready by the time the county workers drove past our house at 7:00. We only did it one day. I think mom quite, not Kennedy.

Beth said...

I love your blog! I was all about ways to make a little extra money, I didn't ever try this one, but I am sure it will be winner! :) Just know that we love your girls!

Jme said...

Ok, too funny...in a good way...I had to laugh. Good for her!

Lacey Harris said...

Hey AB-
Your so awesome. Hey ladies I posted a blog about Twilight, check it out.